Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!...?





Hi.  How are ya?

I am the Dandis.  Or Amanda, for you traditionalists.  And I have a few things to say.  Well, more than a few things, but I don't want to scare you off.  This venture into the blogging world signals no great change in my life.  Perhaps ongoing change.  Who knows.  whatever.  Point being, I felt I needed a forum, even if I am my sole reader.  I'm not a great photographer, so I won't be posting wicked pics of my adventures.  Probably other people's pics with me awkwardly in them.  Otherwise, it'll just be random musings and an epiphany or two.  So hey, enjoy.  And as a teacher of mine used to say every single day...   Go forth and have a great day  ......won't you?

2 comments:

  1. ....great, I navigated away from this page to view your profile and lost my comments. Oh well. I'll take the honor of "first commenter." Who is Dandis? Pen name, perhaps? What is this person declaring? Why have I never heard you metnion this name before? This comments section does not have spell check. Thise could pose a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "Daniel," the story of the Dandis shall be told to you in person. And I'm declaring whatever the hell I want to.. BLAH!
    And you are correct, the lack of spell check hath already cursed you.

    ReplyDelete